HTML5 WebSockets offer app developers a much smaller and more efficient way of communicating than classic HTTP for smoother, faster, and full-duplex communication with the server. With this practical book, you’ll learn how to take advantage of WebSockets power, from the basics of getting started to the complexities of managing rich communications channels.
Move from “classic” HTTP requests to smaller, more nimble WebSockets Explores how WebSockets affect scaling in larger applications Learn how to use WebSockets with browsers that don’t support them natively Discover how to keep WebSocket-based systems running even as tasks and environments change over time
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]