Principles, Practices, and Pitfalls
Programmer’s Guide to Drupal, 2nd Edition – If you’re a web programmer new to Drupal, this book shows you which programming techniques you can use—and which you should avoid—when building custom web applications with this content management framework. Drupal has its own set of programming principles that require a different approach, and many programmers make mistakes when relying on skills they’ve used for other projects. The guidelines in this book help you through the transition by demonstrating which programming practices conform to the “Drupal way,” and which don’t.
Discover what’s new in Drupal 8 and learn how to take advantage of the powerful Drupal API.
Get a complete overview of Drupal, including Drupal core and add-on modules and themes Learn Drupal’s basic programming principles, such as the ability to customize behavior and output with hooks Discover common Drupal programming mistakes—and why hacking is one of them Explore specific areas where you can put your programming skills to work Learn programming tips and tools to help you perfect and debug your applications
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download