Over 80 recipes to make the most of JSON in your desktop, server, web, and mobile applications
Who This Book Is For
If you’re writing applications that move structured data from one place to another, this book is for you. This is especially true if you’ve been using XML to do the job because it’s entirely possible that you could do much of the same work with less code and less data overhead in JSON.
While the book’s chapters make some distinction between the client and server sides of an application, it doesn’t matter if you’re a frontend, backend, or full-stack developer. The principles behind using JSON apply to both the client and the server, and in fact, developers who understand both sides of the equation generally craft the best applications.
What You Will Learn Learn to use JSON in a type-safe way to avoid common data typing errors Exchange data with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and CouchDB with JSON Make the most of JSON in AJAX web applications, with or without a framework Exchange data between servers and mobile applications running on Android and iOS with JSON Practical examples to show you how to leverage JSON from a variety of application domains
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download