Over 80 recipes to make the most of JSON in your desktop, server, web, and mobile applications
Who This Book Is For
If you’re writing applications that move structured data from one place to another, this book is for you. This is especially true if you’ve been using XML to do the job because it’s entirely possible that you could do much of the same work with less code and less data overhead in JSON.
While the book’s chapters make some distinction between the client and server sides of an application, it doesn’t matter if you’re a frontend, backend, or full-stack developer. The principles behind using JSON apply to both the client and the server, and in fact, developers who understand both sides of the equation generally craft the best applications.
What You Will Learn Learn to use JSON in a type-safe way to avoid common data typing errors Exchange data with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and CouchDB with JSON Make the most of JSON in AJAX web applications, with or without a framework Exchange data between servers and mobile applications running on Android and iOS with JSON Practical examples to show you how to leverage JSON from a variety of application domains
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]