A Learner’s Companion to Passing the Project Management Professional Exam
eBook Description :
Learn the latest principles and certification objectives in The PMBOK Guide, in a unique and inspiring way with Head First PMP. This book helps you prepare for the PMP certification exam using a visually rich format designed for the way your brain works. You’ll find a full-length sample exam included inside the book.
More than just proof of passing a test, a PMP certification means that you have the knowledge to solve most common project problems. But studying for a difficult four-hour exam on project management isn’t easy, even for experienced project managers. Drawing on the latest research in neurobiology, cognitive science, and learning theory, Head First PMP offers you a multi-sensory experience that helps the material stick, not a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep.
This book will help you:
- Learn PMP‘s underlying concepts to help you understand the PMBOK principles and pass the certification exam with flying colors
- Get 100% coverage of the latest principles and certification objectives in The PMBOK Guide, Fifth Edition
- Make use of a thorough and effective preparation guide with hundreds of practice questions and exam strategies
- Explore the material through puzzles, games, problems, and exercises that make learning easy and entertaining
Head First PMP puts project management principles into context to help you understand, remember, and apply them—not just on the exam, but also on the job.
eBook Details :
File size: 83.6 MB
File format: PDF
You can download this eBook from here :
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download