A Learner’s Guide to Creating Objective-C Applications for the iPhone and iPad
Book Description :
Let’s say you have a killer app idea for iPhone and iPad. Where do you begin? Head First iPhone and iPad Development will help you get your first application up and running in no time. You’ll not only learn how to design for Apple’s devices, you’ll also master the iPhone SDK tools – including Xcode and Objective-C programming principles to make your app stand out.
Whether you’re a seasoned Mac developer who wants to jump into the App store, or someone with strong object-oriented programming skills but no Mac experience, this book is a complete learning experience for creating eye-catching, top-selling iPhone and iPad applications.
- Install the iPhone OS SDK and get started using XCode.
- Put Objective-C core concepts to work, including message passing, protocols, properties, and memory management.
- Take advantage of iPhone OS patterns such as datasources and delegates.
- Preview your applications in the Simulator.
- Build more complicated interactions that utilize multiple views, data entry/editing, and rotation.
- Work with the iPhone’s camera, GPS, and accelerometer.
- Optimize, test, and distribute your application.
We think your time is too valuable to waste struggling with new concepts. Using the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory to craft a multi-sensory learning experience, Head First iPhone and iPad Development has a visually rich format designed for the way your brain works, not a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep.
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]