Host your own website or blog with this unique guide
If you’d like to make the leap from a hosted environment to a self-hosted service, this book is for you. You may be making the move from casual blogging to professional blogging. Or, you might already be self-hosting, but want a good guide to show you how to get more out of your plan. In simple, easy-to-understand language, this helpful book breaks down all the functions of web hosting for self-hosted users, from setting up new e-mail accounts to backing up and securing your site, analyzing server logs, choosing a platform to install, and more.
Breaks down the functions of web hosting for new self-hosters, including casual bloggers who may be moving into professional blogging Helps those who are already self-hosting maximize the services they are paying for Offers a one-stop, complete resource on web hosting, rather than just a few chapters, as in many blogging books Covers setting up and using e-mail accounts, working with FTP clients, backing up and securing sites, using cloud services, understanding domains and DNS, using built-in databases, and more
Web Hosting For Dummies helps you take charge of your own web hosting and having fun in the process!
Web Hosting For Dummies Download Link:
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download