Social Media Design For Dummies
Posted by samira
Learn to design professional and effective social media profiles!
Whether you’re trying to attract a new employer or get new fans to notice your brand, your social media profiles need to distinguish you from the masses. Packed with the secrets behind the hottest Facebook timelines, Twitter backgrounds, and LinkedIn profiles, this fun-but-straightforward guide shows you how to create eye-catching social media profiles with a professional, cohesive design.
Includes online resources and downloadable templates that allow you to make your own profiles quick and easy Reveals techniques for making a memorable and unique Twitter background, Facebook profile and page, LinkedIn profile, Google+ profile, and more Details ways in which to use Pinterest boards and cover photos to showcase your brand Shows you how to make the most of Rebelmouse and YouTube.
Social Media Design For Dummies is a must-have introductory guide to creating a professional, effective, and cohesive design that will better communicate your brand’s story to future partners, employers, and customers.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 4, 2017
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 4, 2017
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 4, 2017
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 2, 2017
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 2, 2017
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 2, 2017