Get up to speed on the latest features and enhancements to InDesign CS5
As the industry standard in professional layout and design, InDesign delivers powerful publishing solutions for magazine, newspaper, and other publishing fields. This introductory book is an easy-to-understand reference for anyone migrating from another software application or those with little-to-no desktop publishing experience. You’ll explore InDesign basics and examine the enhancements to InDesign CS5, while you also discover how pages work, build templates, create frames and shapes, manage styles, and much more.
InDesign is proving to be an increasingly popular layout and design application; InDesign CS5 includes new functionality and enhanced tools Teaches all the basics for first-time users, including how to open and save your work, arrange objects, work with color, edit text, manage styles, finesse character details, add special type, import and size graphics, set paths, work with tabs, create indices, and more Demonstrates how to calibrate colors, export PDF files, fine-tune paragraph details, create frames and shapes, manipulate objects, and work with automated text
InDesign CS5 For Dummies offers a straightforward but fun approach to discovering how to get the most from your desktop publishing experience when using InDesign.
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]