Eight minibooks in one volume cover every important aspect of Linux and everything you need to know to pass level-1 certification
Linux All-in-One For Dummies explains everything you need to get up and running with the popular Linux operating system. Written in the friendly and accessible For Dummies style, the book ideal for new and intermediate Linux users, as well as anyone studying for level-1 Linux certification. The eight minibooks inside cover the basics of Linux, interacting with it, networking issues, Internet services, administration, security, scripting, and level-1 certification.
Covers every major topic for anyone just getting familiar with Linux Includes a test-prep section for passing the level-1 Linux certification exam Written by the expert author of more than thirty books, including CompTIA Security+ Study Guide, 3rd Edition
Including everything beginners need to know to get started with Linux, Linux All-in-One For Dummies, 5th Edition is the ultimate resource and reference for aspiring professionals.
[psp_rs_book name=”Linux All-in-One For Dummies, 5th Edition” author=”Emmett Dulaney” publisher=”Wiley” pubdate=”2014-07-08″ isbn=”978-1-118-84435-9″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download