Getting Started with 3D Printing, Arduino, and Wearable Tech
The New Shop Class connects the worlds of the maker and hacker with that of the scientist and engineer. If you are a parent or educator or a budding maker yourself, and you feel overwhelmed with all of the possible technologies, this book will get you started with clear discussions of what open source technologies like 3D printers, Arduinos, robots and wearable tech can really do in the right hands. Written by real “rocket scientist” Joan Horvath, author of Mastering 3D Printing, and 3D printing expert Rich Cameron (AKA whosawhatsis), The New Shop Class is a friendly, down-to-earth chat about how hands-on making things can lead to a science career.
Get practical suggestions about how to use technologies like 3D printing, Arduino, and simple electronics Learn how to stay a step ahead of the young makers in your life and how to encourage them in maker activities Discover how engineers and scientists got their start, and how their mindsets mirror that of the maker
What you’ll learn: What all of the big “maker” technologies are, what they can do, and how to get more information Why scientists, citizen scientists, and makers do what they do — and how they do what they do Why breaking things is as important as making things How portrayals of science differ from the real world How to encourage the young scientists and makers in your life, or become one yourself What scientists and makers can learn from each other
Who The New Shop Class is for
Aspiring scientists, makers, teachers, students, and anyone who wants a guide to the vast and expanding world of makers and their tools and inventions.
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download