Design and develop stunning iOS applications for business environments
Learn how to develop iPhone apps in an easier, step-by-step manner using real-world solutions Save time, learn faster, and gather knowledge of new technologiesWork with powerful tools like Xcode and Simulator Who This Book Is For
If you are an experienced iPhone application developer or even a newbie, this book will help you to build on and explore your technical skills. This book is very helpful for those who want to learn about the new framework of iOS 7 and iOS 8.
iOS 8 is the biggest release for developers since the introduction of the App Store. iOS devices are widely used in enterprise environments, and iOS 8 is packed with new features for enterprises. With millions of iOS 8 devices out on the market, there is an ever-increasing demand for iOS 8 app developers.
Learning iOS 8 for Enterprise starts off by showing you how to install Xcode and how to build your first iPhone application, introducing you to iOS, its framework, and the basics of Objective-C and its usage for application development. Next, you are shown how to use enterprise features in iOS by practically building an iOS enterprise application. Furthermore, you will learn how to use AirDrop to remotely send/receive files. Along with this, you will also learn about security services and building an iCloud in your application.
Learning iOS 8 for Enterprise Download Link:
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download