Solutions & Examples for iOS Apps
Entirely rewritten for Apple’s Swift programming language, this updated cookbook helps you overcome the vexing issues you’re likely to face when creating apps for iOS devices.
You’ll find hundreds of new and revised recipes for using the iOS 8 SDK, including techniques for working with Health data and HomeKit accessories, enhancing and animating graphics, storing and protecting data, sending and receiving notifications, and managing files and folders among them. Each recipe includes sample code on GitHub that you can use right away.
Use CloudKit APIs to store information in the cloud with ease Create custom keyboards and extensions Access users’ health-related information with HealthKitInteract with accessories inside the user’s home with HomeKitCreate vibrant and lifelike user interfaces with UIKit Dynamics Use the Keychain to protect your app’s dataDevelop location-aware and multitasking-aware appsWork with iOS 8’s audio and video APIsUse Event Kit UI to manage calendars, dates, and events Take advantage of the accelerometer and the gyroscopeGet working examples for implementing gesture recognizers Retrieve and manipulate contacts and groups from the Address Book Determine a camera’s availability and access the Photo Library
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]