Solutions & Examples for iOS Apps
Entirely rewritten for Apple’s Swift programming language, this updated cookbook helps you overcome the vexing issues you’re likely to face when creating apps for iOS devices.
You’ll find hundreds of new and revised recipes for using the iOS 8 SDK, including techniques for working with Health data and HomeKit accessories, enhancing and animating graphics, storing and protecting data, sending and receiving notifications, and managing files and folders among them. Each recipe includes sample code on GitHub that you can use right away.
Use CloudKit APIs to store information in the cloud with ease Create custom keyboards and extensions Access users’ health-related information with HealthKitInteract with accessories inside the user’s home with HomeKitCreate vibrant and lifelike user interfaces with UIKit Dynamics Use the Keychain to protect your app’s dataDevelop location-aware and multitasking-aware appsWork with iOS 8’s audio and video APIsUse Event Kit UI to manage calendars, dates, and events Take advantage of the accelerometer and the gyroscopeGet working examples for implementing gesture recognizers Retrieve and manipulate contacts and groups from the Address Book Determine a camera’s availability and access the Photo Library
[psp_rs_book name=”iOS 8 Swift Programming Cookbook” author=”Vandad Nahavandipoor” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2014-12-01″ isbn=”978-1-49190-869-3″ formats=”PDF”]
iOS 8 Swift Programming Cookbook Download Link:
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download