Security Monitoring and Incident Response Master Plan
Crafting the InfoSec Playbook – Any good attacker will tell you that expensive security monitoring and prevention tools aren’t enough to keep you secure. This practical book demonstrates a data-centric approach to distilling complex security monitoring, incident response, and threat analysis ideas into their most basic elements. You’ll learn how to develop your own threat intelligence and incident detection strategy, rather than depend on security tools alone.
Written by members of Cisco’s Computer Security Incident Response Team, Crafting the InfoSec Playbook shows IT and information security professionals how to create an InfoSec playbook by developing strategy, technique, and architecture.
Learn incident response fundamentals—and the importance of getting back to basics Understand threats you face and what you should be protecting Collect, mine, organize, and analyze as many relevant data sources as possible Build your own playbook of repeatable methods for security monitoring and response Learn how to put your plan into action and keep it running smoothly Select the right monitoring and detection tools for your environment Develop queries to help you sort through data and create valuable reports Know what actions to take during the incident response phase
[psp_rs_book name=”Crafting the InfoSec Playbook” author=”Jeff Bollinger, Brandon Enright, Matthew Valites” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-05-24″ isbn=”978-1-49194-940-5″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download