Develop production-ready applications for iOS and Android using Xamarin
Write native iOS and Android applications with Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android respectivelyLearn strategies that allow you to share code between iOS and AndroidDesign user interfaces that can be shared across Android, iOS, and Windows Phone using Xamarin.Forms Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer with experience in C# and are just getting into mobile development, this is the book for you. If you have experience with desktop applications or the Web, this book will give you a head start on cross-platform development.
What You Will Learn Learn Apple’s MVC design pattern Understand the Android activity lifecycle Share C# code across platforms and call native Objective-C or Java libraries from C# Get to grips with unit testing for mobile applications Implement a web service with Azure Mobile Services Deploy and debug your application on mobile devices Submit your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play In Detail
Developing a mobile application for just one platform is becoming a thing of the past. Companies expect their apps to be supported on both iOS and Android, while leveraging the best native features on both. Xamarin’s tools help ease this problem by giving developers a single toolset to target both platforms.
Xamarin Cross-platform Application Development, 2nd Edition is a step-by-step guide to building real-world applications for iOS and Android. The book walks you through building a chat application, complete with a backend web service and native features such as GPS location, camera, and push notifications. Additionally, you’ll learn how to use external libraries with Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms to create shared user interfaces and make app-store-ready applications. This second edition has been updated with new screenshots and detailed steps to provide you with a holistic overview of the new features incorporated in Xamarin 3. By the end of the book, you will have gained expertise to build on the concepts learned and effectively develop a market-ready cross-platform application.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]