GUI Design for Android Apps is the perfect—and concise—introduction for mobile app developers and designers. Through easy-to-follow tutorials, code samples, and case studies, the book shows the must-know principles for user-interface design for Android apps running on the Intel platform, including smartphones, tablets and embedded devices.
This book is jointly developed for individual learning by Intel Software College and China Shanghai JiaoTong University, and is excerpted from Android Application Development for the Intel® Platform.
What youll learnKey aspects of why UI and UX design for embedded systems is different than for desktopsTroubleshooting UI design issuesUnderstanding how key concepts such as state transition, context class, and intent workHow to use the interface app design tools provided by AndroidPlanning for complex apps (apps with multiple activities)Optimizing app design for touch screen inputWho this book is for
GUI Design for Android Apps is primarily for app developers, software engineers and open-source programming enthusiasts, but can also be used by for training programs and Codeacademy-style programs.
[psp_rs_book name=”GUI Design for Android Apps” author=”Ryan Cohen, Tao Wang” publisher=”Apress” pubdate=”2014-08-18″ isbn=”978-1-484203-83-5″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download