The fast and easy way to get up and running on Android wearables
Professional Android Wearables – Written by an expert author team with years of hands-on experience in designing and building wearables, Professional Android Wearables covers how to use the Android Wear platform and other techniques to build real-world apps for a variety of wearables including smartbands, smartwatches, and smart glasses. In no time, you’ll grasp how wearables can connect us to the Internet in more pervasive ways than with PCs, tablets, or mobile devices; how to build code using Google’s Wear SDK for Android-enabled hardware devices; how Android Wear and other Android development techniques are capable of building several presented example projects; and much more.
Wearables are the next generation of smart mobile devices, it’s no wonder you will want to master Android Wear SDK to build smart wearable apps for a multitude of form factors and applications.
Shows you how to navigate Android Wear SDK Clearly explains how to use the Android Wear platform to build real-world apps The companion website includes source code for all of the projects described in the book
If you’re an experienced Android developer looking to master Android Wear SDK to build wearable apps, you’ve come to the right place.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]