The first introductory book to developing apps for the BlackBerry
If you’re eager to start developing applications for the BlackBerry, then this is the hands-on book for you! Aimed directly at novice developers, this beginner guide introduces you to the basics of the BlackBerry API and shows you how to create a user interface, store and sync data, optimize code, manage applications, connect to a network, create enterprise applications using MDS Studio, create Web content, and more. Packed with examples, this straightforward guide takes you from the beginning of the BlackBerry application cycle completely to the end.
Guides you through the process of developing applications for the BlackBerry Presents an overview of the BlackBerry, including detailed explanations on the architecture and an in-depth look at the programming API Introduces MDS Studio, which is the latest tool from RIM for building enterprise applications Offers novice developers numerous reusable code examples that can be immediately used Explains how to store and sync data, optimize code, manage applications, connect to networks, and more
BlackBerry Application Development For Dummies puts you well on your way to creating BlackBerry apps the fun and easy way!
[psp_rs_book name=”BlackBerry Application Development For Dummies” author=”Karl G. Kowalski” publisher=”Wiley” pubdate=”2010-10-05″ isbn=”978-0-470-46711-4″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download