The first introductory book to developing apps for the BlackBerry
If you’re eager to start developing applications for the BlackBerry, then this is the hands-on book for you! Aimed directly at novice developers, this beginner guide introduces you to the basics of the BlackBerry API and shows you how to create a user interface, store and sync data, optimize code, manage applications, connect to a network, create enterprise applications using MDS Studio, create Web content, and more. Packed with examples, this straightforward guide takes you from the beginning of the BlackBerry application cycle completely to the end.
Guides you through the process of developing applications for the BlackBerry Presents an overview of the BlackBerry, including detailed explanations on the architecture and an in-depth look at the programming API Introduces MDS Studio, which is the latest tool from RIM for building enterprise applications Offers novice developers numerous reusable code examples that can be immediately used Explains how to store and sync data, optimize code, manage applications, connect to networks, and more.
BlackBerry Application Development For Dummies puts you well on your way to creating BlackBerry apps the fun and easy way!
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]