Beginning Android Wearables gives you the skills you need to make effective apps for Android Wear-based smartwatches, fitness bracelets, connected home wearable controllers, and Google Glass. Delight your users by giving them access to the information they’ll need at the tips of their fingers.
Beginning Android Wearables is very practical and contains many examples that not only show you how to write code for Glass and Android Wear, but also demonstrate how to apply this code in the context of an app.
What you’ll learnBuild notifications for handheld apps that are automatically shared with wearables, and learn to customize these notifications Create apps that run directly on Android Wear devices and leverage the Android Wear SDKUse the wearable UI library to build effective user interfaces for Android WearUse the wearable data layer API to share and synchronize data between a handheld device and Android WearBuild custom watch faces for Android WearBuild Glassware (that is, apps for Glass) using the Glass Development Kit (GDK)Utilize location providers and orientation sensors to build contextually sensitive appsWho this book is for
This book only requires basic knowledge of Android programming. Prior to this book, you should have read or are at least comfortable with Android after using Apress tutorials, Android Apps for Absolute Beginners or Beginning Android.
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download