A Problem Solution Approach
Windows Phone Recipes, 2nd Edition – Windows Phone 7.5 (code-named Mango) marks a significant upgrade to Microsoft’s smartphone products. Packed with sophisticated new features and functionality, the device is a .NET developer’s dream, easily programmable using Silverlight, XNA and C#.
Windows Phone Recipes utilizes a proven problem-solution approach, providing a concise guide to all the phone’s features in recipe book format. First, the problem you’re facing is identified. Then, a clear explanation of the solution is given, supported by a fully-worked code sample that demonstrates the feature in action.
All aspects of development, configuration, testing, and distribution are covered. You’ll find recipes that unlock advanced user interface features, deal with data storage, integrate with cloud services, add media and location services, and much more. It’s everything you’ll need to put a professional polish on your Windows Phone 7.5 applications!
What youll learn Understand how to design, develop, test and distribute your Windows Phone 7.5 applications Create compelling user interfaces using all the phone’s features, including the camera, GPS and accelerometer Learn how to debug your applications and package them for distribution and sale though the Windows Phone Marketplace and beyond Extend your application into the cloud using push notifications and web-based services to take advantage of off-device processing and storage.
Who this book is for
Windows Phone Recipes, 2nd Edition is for existing .NET and Windows Mobile developers. Its concise recipe format will also appeal to new Windows Phone developers and those looking for an insightful reference to support their day-to-day coding efforts.
Table of Contents Introduction to Developing Windows Phone Applications Windows Phone Must Knows Windows Phone Execution Model The User Interface The User Interface With Expression Blend Gestures Sensors Media Management Isolated Storage In the Cloud Testing Windows Phone Applications Deploying your Application.
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]