The only security book to be chosen as a Dr. Dobbs Jolt Award Finalist since Bruce Schneier’s Secrets and Lies and Applied Cryptography! Adam Shostack is responsible for security development lifecycle threat modeling at Microsoft and is one of a handful of threat modeling experts in the world. Now, he is sharing his considerable expertise into this unique book. With pages of specific actionable advice, he details how to build better security into the design of systems, software, or services from the outset. You’ll explore various threat modeling approaches, find out how to test your designs against threats, and learn effective ways to address threats that have been validated at Microsoft and other top companies.
Systems security managers, you’ll find tools and a framework for structured thinking about what can go wrong. Software developers, you’ll appreciate the jargon-free and accessible introduction to this essential skill. Security professionals, you’ll learn to discern changing threats and discover the easiest ways to adopt a structured approach to threat modeling. * Provides a unique how-to for security and software developers who need to design secure products and systems and test their designs * Explains how to threat model and explores various threat modeling approaches, such as asset-centric, attacker-centric and software-centric * Provides effective approaches and techniques that have been proven at Microsoft and elsewhere * Offers actionable how-to advice not tied to any specific software, operating system, or programming language * Authored by a Microsoft professional who is one of the most prominent threat modeling experts in the world.
Threat Modeling Download Link:Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download