The perfect place to learn how to design Web sites for mobile devices!
With the popularity of Internet access via cell phones and other mobile devices, Web designers now have to consider as many as eight operating systems, several browsers, and a slew of new devices as they plan a new site, a new interface, or a new sub-site. This easy-to-follow friendly book guides you through this brave new world with a clear look at the fundamentals and offers practical techniques and tricks you may not have considered. * Explores all issues to consider in planning a mobile site * Covers the tools needed for mobile design, in particular XHTML and CSS * Shows you how to plan for multimedia, e-commerce, and marketing your site, including adding audio, video, and social networking * Provides real-world examples and tips to help you avoid common pitfalls
If you’re contemplating Web design in a mobile world, start first with this practical guide.
Mobile Web Design For Dummies Download Link:
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download