Straightforward advice on building and launching a mobile marketing plan Mobile communication is hot, and so is marketing on mobile devices. Mobile Marketing For Dummies provides a clear and easy path for creating, launching, and making the most of a mobile marketing program. Designed for marketing professionals and other business people who may have little experience with the medium, it explains mobile marketing and how to convert a traditional marketing plan to mobile.
Topics include assembling resources and budget, creating a plan, following best practices, building mobile sites, and much more.
* Explains what mobile marketing is, how you can adapt a traditional marketing plan for mobile, and how to create and launch a mobile marketing plan from scratch
* Covers activating a plan using voice, text, e-mail, and social media campaigns
* Explores the nuts and bolts of building mobile sites, apps, monetizing mobile, and advertising on other mobile properties Mobile Marketing For Dummies gives you the tools to succeed in this exciting environment.
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]