Java Performance: The Definitive Guide Description:
Coding and testing are often considered separate areas of expertise. In this comprehensive guide, author and Java expert Scott Oaks takes the approach that anyone who works with Java should be equally adept at understanding how code behaves in the JVM, as well as the tunings likely to help its performance.
You’ll gain in-depth knowledge of Java application performance, using the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and the Java platform, including the language and API. Developers and performance engineers alike will learn a variety of features, tools, and processes for improving the way Java 7 and 8 applications perform.
Apply four principles for obtaining the best results from performance testing Use JDK tools to collect data on how a Java application is performing Understand the advantages and disadvantages of using a JIT compiler Tune JVM garbage collectors to affect programs as little as possible Use techniques to manage heap memory and JVM native memory Maximize Java threading and synchronization performance features Tackle performance issues in Java EE and Java SE APIs Improve Java-driven database application performance.
[psp_rs_book name=”Java Performance: The Definitive Guide” author=”Scott Oaks” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2014-05-01″ isbn=”978-1-44935-845-7″ formats=”PDF”]
Java Performance: The Definitive Guide Download Link:
http://www.upforfree.com/dl3.php?name=Java-Performance_The-Definitive-Guide.pdf&size=12.00&n=ebooksRead It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download