Drawing upon a wealth of experience from academia, industry, and government service, Cyber Security Policy Guidebook details and dissects, in simple language, current organizational cyber security policy issues on a global scale taking great care to educate readers on the history and current approaches to the security of cyberspace.
It includes thorough descriptions as well as the pros and cons of a plethora of issues, and documents policy alternatives for the sake of clarity with respect to policy alone. The Guidebook also delves into organizational implementation issues, and equips readers with descriptions of the positive and negative impact of specific policy choices.
Inside are detailed chapters that:
* Explain what is meant by cyber security and cyber security policy
* Discuss the process by which cyber security policy goals are set
* Educate the reader on decision-making processes related to cyber security
* Describe a new framework and taxonomy for explaining cyber security policy issues
* Show how the U.S. government is dealing with cyber security policy issues
With a glossary that puts cyber security language in layman’s terms and diagrams that help explain complex topics Cyber Security Policy Guidebook gives students, scholars, and technical decision-makers the necessary knowledge to make informed decisions on cyber security policy.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]