When you have a question about C# 5.0 or the .NET CLR, this bestselling guide has precisely the answers you need. Uniquely organized around concepts and use cases, this updated fifth edition features a reorganized section on concurrency, threading, and parallel programming—including in-depth coverage of C# 5.0’s new asynchronous functions.
Shaped by more than 20 expert reviewers, including Microsoft’s Eric Lippert, Stephen Toub, Chris Burrows, and Jon Skeet, this book has all you need to stay on track with C# 5.0. It’s widely known as the definitive reference on the language.
Get up to speed on C# language basics, including syntax, types, and variables Explore advanced topics such as unsafe code and type varianceDig deep into LINQ via three chapters dedicated to the topic Learn about code contracts, dynamic programming, and parallel programming Work with .NET features, including reflection, assemblies, memory management, security, I/O, XML, collections, networking, and native interoperability.
“C# 5.0 in a Nutshell is one of the few books I keep on my desk as a quick reference.”—Scott Guthrie, Microsoft
“Whether you’re a novice programmer or an expert who wants to improve your knowledge of modern asynchronous programming techniques, this book has the information you need to get the job done in C#.”—Eric Lippert, Microsoft
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]