When you have a question about C# 5.0 or the .NET CLR, this bestselling guide has precisely the answers you need. Uniquely organized around concepts and use cases, this updated fifth edition features a reorganized section on concurrency, threading, and parallel programming—including in-depth coverage of C# 5.0’s new asynchronous functions.
Shaped by more than 20 expert reviewers, including Microsoft’s Eric Lippert, Stephen Toub, Chris Burrows, and Jon Skeet, this book has all you need to stay on track with C# 5.0. It’s widely known as the definitive reference on the language.
Get up to speed on C# language basics, including syntax, types, and variables Explore advanced topics such as unsafe code and type varianceDig deep into LINQ via three chapters dedicated to the topic Learn about code contracts, dynamic programming, and parallel programming Work with .NET features, including reflection, assemblies, memory management, security, I/O, XML, collections, networking, and native interoperability.
“C# 5.0 in a Nutshell is one of the few books I keep on my desk as a quick reference.”—Scott Guthrie, Microsoft
“Whether you’re a novice programmer or an expert who wants to improve your knowledge of modern asynchronous programming techniques, this book has the information you need to get the job done in C#.”—Eric Lippert, Microsoft
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download