Solve these twenty-five popular programming puzzles, and sharpen your programming skills as you craft solutions.
You’ll find interesting and challenging programming puzzles including:
800 NumbersCrosswordsCryptogramsKnight’s TourPaper, Rock, ScissorsTic-Tac-ToeTexas Hold-Em…and more. Learning to program can be quite a challenge. Classes and books can get you so far, but at some point you have to sit down and start playing with some code. Only by reading and writing real code, with real problems, can you learn.
The Ruby Quiz was built to fill exactly this need for Ruby programmers. Challenges, solutions, and discussions combine to make Ruby Quiz a powerful way to learn Ruby tricks. See how algorithms translate to Ruby code, get exposure to Ruby’s libraries, and learn how other programmers use Ruby to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
[psp_rs_book name=”Best of Ruby Quiz” author=”James Edward Gray II” publisher=”The Pragmatic Programmers” pubdate=”2006-03-23″ isbn=”978-0-9766-9407-6″ formats=”PDF”]
Best of Ruby Quiz Download Link:
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download