Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB is the most comprehensive and up to date introduction to ASP.NET ever written. Focusing solely on Visual Basic, with no code samples duplicated in other languages, award winning author Matthew MacDonald introduces you to the very latest thinking and best practices for the ASP.NET 4.5 technology.
Assuming no prior coding experience, you’ll be taught everything you need to know from the ground up. Starting from first principals, you’ll learn the skills you need to be an effective ASP.NET developer who is ready to progress to more sophisticated projects and professional work.
You’ll be taught how to use object orientation and code-behind techniques to lay out your code clearly in a way other developers can easily understand. You’ll learn how to query databases from within you web pages, spice up your layouts using ASP.NET AJAX and deploy your finished websites to production servers. You’ll also learn how to debug your code when things go wrong and the performance and scalability issues that can affect your web projects as they grow.
With Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB you can take your first steps towards becoming a successful ASP.NET developer with confidence.
What you’ll learn Learn everything you need to know to build ASP.NET 4.5 applications with confidence. Dive into the deepest, broadest, introductory ASP.NET coverage available. Be guided by an award winning author who will steadily progress your knowledge from first principals to advanced techniques over the course of the book.
Who this book is for
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB is ideal for anyone new to .NET development who wants to learn how ASP.NET 4.5 works. No prior programming knowledge is assumed and all concepts are explained from first principals.
Table of Contents
Part1: Introducing .NET
1. The .NET Framework
2. The C# Language
3. Types, Objects, and Namespace
Part 2: Developing ASP.NET Applications
4. Visual Studio
5. Web Form Fundamentals
6. Web Controls
7. Error Handling, Logging, and Tracing
8. State Management
Part 3: Building Better Web Forms
11.User Controls and Graphics
12.Styles, Themes, and Master Pages
Part 4: Working with Data
16.The Data Controls
17.Files and Streams
Part 5: Website Security
Part 6: Advanced ASP.NET
22.Advanced ASP.NET Components
24.LINQ and the Entity Framework
26.Deploying ASP.NET Applications
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]