The Art of Rails : Any programmer knows that an API is only half the story, and with Ruby on Rails® this is especially true. Good Rails development, like good web development, is much more about the design choices you make than the framework you have at your disposal. Written by an experienced web application developer, this book picks up where the API leaves off and explains how to take good Rails code and turn it into beautiful Rails code: simple, effective, reusable, evolvable code.
In a blend of design and programming, this book identifies and describes the very latest in design patterns, programming abstractions, and development methodologies that have emerged for the modern web.
The Art of Rails Download Link:Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download