Have you thought about building games for your cell phone or other wireless devices? Whether you are a first–time wireless Java developer or an experienced professional, Beginning Java™ ME Platform brings exciting wireless and mobile Java application development right to your door and device!
Beginning Java™ ME Platform empowers you with the flexibility and power to start building Java applications for your Java–enabled mobile device or cell phone. The book covers sound HTTPS support, user interface API enhancements, the Mobile Media API, the Game API, 3D graphics, Bluetooth, and more.
Furthermore, this book is easy to read and includes many practical, hands–on, and ready–to–use code examples.
What you’ll learn Discover the various aspects of Java ME, including J2ME and CDC, with special attention paid to MJSP (JSR248 and JSR249). Solidify your understanding of the Java platform and which parts of the platform are in various JSRs to help you select the appropriate market–supported platforms on which to deploy and port your applications Explore the full life cycle of Java ME application development, from design to application obfuscation to signing for carrier validation and release. Create multimedia and game applications from scratch using the Mobile Media API, Game API, and other APIs most suited for mobile Java–enabled devices and cell phones. Work with tools including NetBeans 5.5 and the NetBeans Mobility Pack. Who this book is for
Beginning Java ME Platform is written for developers with a minimum of J2SE experience interested in making the transition to Java ME. It assumes some previous programming experience, but no experience with mobile application development or carriers.
[psp_rs_book name=”Beginning Java ME Platform” author=”Ray Rischpater” publisher=”Apress” pubdate=”2008-10-19″ isbn=”978-1-4302-1061-0″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download