The advanced tools accountants need to build automated, reliable, and scalable reports using Excel
Learn about the functions that work together to automate many of the processes involved in Management Reporting. See how to take advantage of the many new features of Excel 2007 and 2010. Find out how to build validation structures into your spreadsheet reports. Discover how to identify missing or new codes, either in the creation process or in the day-to-day running of the reports. Do it all with Advanced Excel Reporting for Management Accountants.
Explore the structures that simplify the report creation process and make the reports more maintainable Learn techniques to “cleanse” data so that it is ready for use in Pivot Tables and formula-based reports Find out the tips and tricks that can make the creation process quicker and easier Discover all you need to know about Excel’s summing functions and how versatile they can be
Written in a hands-on style that works towards the completion of two reporting case studies, Advanced Excel Reporting for Management Accountants explains and demonstrates techniques so that Management Accountants can learn how to automate many aspects of the reporting process.
[psp_rs_book name=”Advanced Excel Reporting for Management Accountants” author=”Neale Blackwood” publisher=”Wiley” pubdate=”2014-04-14″ isbn=”978-1-118-65772-0″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download