The advanced tools accountants need to build automated, reliable, and scalable reports using Excel
Learn about the functions that work together to automate many of the processes involved in Management Reporting. See how to take advantage of the many new features of Excel 2007 and 2010. Find out how to build validation structures into your spreadsheet reports. Discover how to identify missing or new codes, either in the creation process or in the day-to-day running of the reports. Do it all with Advanced Excel Reporting for Management Accountants.
Explore the structures that simplify the report creation process and make the reports more maintainable Learn techniques to “cleanse” data so that it is ready for use in Pivot Tables and formula-based reports Find out the tips and tricks that can make the creation process quicker and easier Discover all you need to know about Excel’s summing functions and how versatile they can be
Written in a hands-on style that works towards the completion of two reporting case studies, Advanced Excel Reporting for Management Accountants explains and demonstrates techniques so that Management Accountants can learn how to automate many aspects of the reporting process.
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]