Pro Java 8 Programming covers the core Java development kit and the finer points of the core standard edition (SE) and development kit version 8. You’ll discover the particulars of working with the Java language and APIs to develop applications in many different contexts.
You will also delve into more advanced topics like lambda expressions, closures, new i/o (NIO.2), enums, generics, XML, metadata and the Swing APIs for GUI design and development. By the end of the book, you’ll be fully prepared to take advantage of Java’s ease of development, and able to create powerful, sophisticated Java applications.
What youll learn How to use and design your own libraries, classes and methods How to use the new lambda expressions, closures, stream API and more How to use the new thread and I/O APIs for today’s Java applications that must perform at enterprise and parallel scales How to use the improved collections APIsHow to build a better Java UI/UX using layout managers, Swing’s JTable and JTree APIs, cut-and-paste, and drag-and-drop How to use Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect and integrate with various MySQL, Oracle, and No SQL databases How to work with internationalization, localization and more How to effectively use XML and add annotations to your Java applications and more
Who Pro Java 8 Programming is for
This book is for experienced Java programmers or developers looking to further refine or add to their skills and knowledge base.
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]