Master how to build dynamic HTML5-ready SVG charts using Python and the pygal library
Learning Python Data Visualization – A practical guide that helps you break into the world of data visualization with Python Understand the fundamentals of building charts in Python Packed with easy-to-understand tutorials for developers who are new to Python or charting in Python
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Python novice or an experienced developer and want to explore data visualization libraries, then this is the book for you. No prior charting or graphics experience is needed.
The best applications use data and present it in a meaningful, easy-to-understand way. Packed with sample code and tutorials, this book will walk you through installing common charts, graphics, and utility libraries for the Python programming language.
Firstly you will discover how to install and reference libraries in Visual Studio or Eclipse. We will then go on to build simple graphics and charts that allow you to generate HTML5-ready SVG charts and graphs, along with testing and validating your data sources. We will also cover parsing data from the Web and offline sources, and building a Python charting application using dynamic data. Lastly, we will review other popular tools and frameworks used to create charts and import/export chart data. By the end of Learning Python Data Visualization, you will be able to represent complex sets of data using Python.
[psp_rs_book name=”Learning Python Data Visualization” author=”Chad R. Adams” publisher=”Packt Publishing” pubdate=”2014-10-15″ isbn=”978-1-78355-333-4″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download