Demystify the cloud by building your own private OpenStack cloud
Set up a powerful cloud platform using OpenStackLearn about the components of OpenStack and how they interact with each other follow a step-by-step process that exposes the inner details of an OpenStack cluster who This Book Is For.
If you need to get started with OpenStack or want to learn more, then OpenStack Essentials is your perfect companion. If you’re comfortable with the Linux command line, you’ll gain confidence in using OpenStack.
An OpenStack cloud is a complex jungle of components that can speed up managing a virtualization platform. Applications that are built for this platform are resilient to failure and convenient to scale. OpenStack allows administrators and developers to consolidate and control pools of computing, networking, and storage resources, with a centralized dashboard and administration panel to enable the large-scale development of cloud services.
Begin by exploring and unraveling the internal architecture of the OpenStack cloud components. After installing the RDO distribution, you will be guided through each component via hands-on exercises, learning more about monitoring and troubleshooting the cluster. By the end of the book, you’ll have the confidence to install, configure, and administer an OpenStack cloud.
This is a practical and comprehensive tutorial on sorting out the complexity of an OpenStack cloud.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]