Demystify the cloud by building your own private OpenStack cloud
Set up a powerful cloud platform using OpenStackLearn about the components of OpenStack and how they interact with each otherFollow a step-by-step process that exposes the inner details of an OpenStack clusterWho This Book Is For.
If you need to get started with OpenStack or want to learn more, then OpenStack Essentials is your perfect companion. If you’re comfortable with the Linux command line, you’ll gain confidence in using OpenStack.
An OpenStack cloud is a complex jungle of components that can speed up managing a virtualization platform. Applications that are built for this platform are resilient to failure and convenient to scale. OpenStack allows administrators and developers to consolidate and control pools of compute, networking, and storage resources, with a centralized dashboard and administration panel to enable the large-scale development of cloud services.
Begin by exploring and unravelling the internal architecture of the OpenStack cloud components. After installing the RDO distribution, you will be guided through each component via hands-on exercises, learning more about monitoring and troubleshooting the cluster. By the end of the book, you’ll have the confidence to install, configure, and administer an OpenStack cloud.
This is a practical and comprehensive tutorial on sorting out the complexity of an OpenStack cloud.
eBook Download Link:Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download