Benefit from hybrid cloud scenarios through this detailed guide to Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS)
Hybrid cloud is the number one deployment model for the near future. Microsoft Azure connected to Windows Server and System Center offers benefits such as cost-effective backup, disaster recovery, and agility.
If you’re an IT professional, manager, consultant, or architect who wants to learn about hybrid cloud computing using Azure, then this is the book for you.
Discover the full power of cloud computing and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) with this easy-to-follow guide. We take you through each step, all the way from giving you a good understanding of cloud computers to being able to connect Azure with your on-premises data center. Using clearly illustrated examples, you are taken through how to manage a Microsoft Hybrid Cloud.
Beginning with how to set up site to site VPN connections to Azure, we move on to creating virtual machines and networks and automate this. Managing Microsoft Hybrid Clouds will answer all your questions on Azure and how to benefit from a hybrid cloud. This book will teach you how to connect on-premises Windows Server and System Center to Azure. It shows the strength of Azure but also explains that you might expect features that are not yet available.
eBook Download Link:Read Online Now Link :
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download
- Code complete 2nd edition PDF Download
- A Tale of Two Cities Free PDF Download
- Download The Art of War , Sun Tzu PDF