Secure your IT environments with the powerful security tools of Puppet
As application and server environments become more complex, managing security and compliance becomes a challenging situation. By utilizing Puppet and the tools associated with it, you can simplify and automate many of the more repetitive security-related tasks.
Beginning with the simplest cases, you will quickly get up and running by looking at an example Puppet manifest. Moving on, you will learn how to use Puppet to track changes to environments and how this can be used for compliance. As your knowledge increases, you will then get to explore community modules and learn how they can help simplify the deployment of your Puppet environment by using pre-written code contributed by community members. By the end of this book, you will be able to implement a complete centralized logging solution using Logstash and community modules.
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]