Essential information about using HTML5: everything you need at your fingertips
HTML5 For Dummies Quick Reference – HTML is the predominant programming language used to create Web pages. HTML5 has enhanced rich media, geolocation, database and mobile capabilities, and is now able to script APIs, making it a must-have for Web developers.
This convenient reference, comb-bound to lie flat, makes it easy to find the information you need in a hurry so you can get those terrific Web pages designed and online right now.
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]