Implement programming best practices from the ground up
Imagine how much easier it would be to solve a programming problem, if you had access to the best practices from all the top experts in the field, and you could follow the best design patterns that have evolved through the years. Well, now you can. This unique book offers development solutions ranging from high-level architectural patterns, to design patterns that apply to specific problems encountered after the overall structure has been designed, to idioms in specific programming languages – all in one, accessible, guide. Not only will you improve your understanding of software design, you’ll also improve the programs you create and successfully take your development ideas to the next level.
- Pulls together the best design patterns and best practices for software design into one accessible guide to help you improve your programming projects
- Helps you avoid re-creating the wheel and also meet the ever-increasing pace of rev cycles, as well as the ever-increasing number of new platforms and technologies for mobile, web, and enterprise computing
- Fills a gap in the entry-level POSA market, as well as a need for guidance in implementing best practices from the ground up
Save time and avoid headaches with your software development projects with Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture For Dummies.
File size: 33.6 MB
File format: PDF
Download Link:Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download