Explore over 110 recipes to analyze data and build predictive models with the simple and easy-to-use R code
About Machine Learning with R Cookbook Apply R to simplify predictive modeling with short and simple code. Use machine learning to solve problems ranging from small to big data Build a training and testing dataset from the churn dataset, applying different classification methods.Who This Book Is For
If you want to learn how to use R for machine learning and gain insights from your data, then this book is ideal for you. Regardless of your level of experience, this book covers the basics of applying R to machine learning through to advanced techniques. While it is helpful if you are familiar with basic programming or machine learning concepts, you do not require prior experience to benefit from this book.
The R language is a powerful open source functional programming language. At its core, R is a statistical programming language that provides impressive tools to analyze data and create high-level graphics.
Machine Learning with R Cookbook covers the basics of R by setting up a user-friendly programming environment and performing data ETL in R. Data exploration examples are provided that demonstrate how powerful data visualization and machine learning is in discovering hidden relationships. You will then dive into important machine learning topics, including data classification, regression, clustering, association rule mining, and dimension reduction.
eBook Download Link:Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download