Google+ For Dummies, Portable Edition pdf
Posted by payamprivate
Google+ is Google’s new social network and from day one it has had the social media world abuzz with excitement. Early fans claim it’s easier to use than Facebook and Twitter and has a wealth of creative new features. If you want to learn how to navigate this new social neighborhood, take along Google+ For Dummies as your guide. Early Google plus adopter and social media consultant Jesse Stay shows you how to get started, create a profile, set up privacy settings, chat, post, control who sees what, and much more.
A new social network! Here’s your user’s guide to Google+
- Explains how to join Google+, protect your information, and make the most of this new social network.
- Explores cool new features, such as Circles, which allows you to drag and drop friends into different circles.
- Covers creating a profile, finding friends, adding people to Circles, chatting with others in Hangouts, importing photos, controlling who sees what, and more.
- Conveys helpful information in the clear, friendly, easy-to-follow language that has defined the Dummies series for two decades.
Confidently enter the exciting new Google+ social neighborhood with Google+ For Dummies.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 4, 2017
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 4, 2017
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 4, 2017
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 2, 2017
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 2, 2017
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price] Dec 2, 2017