Creating dynamic websites is easy with Adobe Dreamweaver CC and this friendly, full-color guide. Updated for the latest version of Adobe’s world-renowned web development tool, Adobe Dreamweaver CC For Dummies covers all aspects of creating websites, from understanding web design basics to using style sheets, integrating multimedia, implementing responsive design, testing and publishing your sites, and more. With the professional guidance of Web design expert Janine Warner, you’ll soon be on your way to building the website you’ve always wanted.
- Helps beginning and intermediate website developers get the most out of the new tools and features in Dreamweaver CC
- Provides a solid foundation in web design principles before moving on to more advanced topics like working with HTML5 and CSS, adding interactivity with jQuery, optimizing your site for different browsers, and getting creative with images, audio, and video
- Explains how to test and take your website live, manage and monitor your site’s performance, promote your site via social media, and push it to the top of the search engine rankings like a pro
Whether this is your first foray into web development or you’re a Dreamweaver devotee, For Dummies has the information you need to create interactive websites that look fantastic on the flat screen, terrific on a tablet, and simply stunning on your smartphone.
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]