Over 90 hands-on recipes to effectively manage, administer, and design solutions using PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL Cookbook – Implement a highly available PostgreSQL database server and perform administrative and development functions with PostgreSQL Perform database operations in PostgreSQL using Perl and Python Step-by-step recipes focusing on providing real-world Postgresql solutions.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a system administrator, database administrator, architect, developer, or anyone with an interest in planning, managing, and designing database solutions using PostgreSQL, this is the book for you. This book is suited for you if you have some prior experience with any relational database or with the SQL language.
What You Will Learn Perform regular maintenance tasks to keep your database steady and achieve optimal performance Design and implement various high availability and replication features to provide redundancy, fault tolerance, and failover Diagnose and troubleshoot CPU, memory, and I/O related database performance issues Perform database operations using languages such as Perl and Python Discover the different backup and recovery strategies that can be implemented in PostgreSQL Implement connection pooling methods to achieve load balancing
PostgreSQL is an open source database management system. It is used for a wide variety of development practices such as software and web design, as well as for handling large datasets (big data).
With the goal of teaching you the skills to master PostgreSQL, the book begins by giving you a glimpse of the unique features of PostgreSQL and how to utilize them to solve real-world problems. With the aid of practical examples, the book will then show you how to create and manage databases. You will learn how to secure PostgreSQL, perform administration and maintenance tasks, implement high availability features, and provide replication. PostgreSQL Cookbook will conclude by teaching you how to migrate information from other databases to PostgreSQL.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]