Explore the Moodle Gradebook and discover how to set up and customize it to track students’ progress
Contains up-to-date information on version 2.7 of Moodle Gradebook, giving you an innovative solution to the challenges of modern education Optimize your use of the Gradebook and explore its extensive tracking and grade calculation features Packed with step-by-step instructions with useful screenshots to help you apply ideas to your own Moodle course
Who This Book Is For
Moodle Gradebook, 2nd Edition is for teachers and administrators who have experience with Moodle. Basic knowledge of Moodle 2.x will be required, but no prior knowledge of grade functions is needed. This book will help you utilize the full functionality of Version 2.7.
Assessing and tracking students to ensure they progress is one of the key challenges of modern education. Moodle Gradebook offers an innovative solution, providing you with a platform to store and calculate grades and track the progress and achievements of your students.
Moodle Gradebook, Second Edition explains and explores the full functionality and features of the Gradebook to help you to make it easier to organize your work and relay information to your students. It will introduce you to the core functions of the Gradebook and demonstrate how to add graded activities. Then it will guide you through the process of assigning and calculating grades before exploring how to organize categories and successfully report and export information.
This book provides you with detailed but easy-to-follow instructions to help you to set up the Gradebook to meet your course’s needs.
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download