The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: We have always come through the saying that a positive thinking leads to a rich, healthy and happy life. But Mark Manson says “Fuck positivity.” There are a lot of internet blogs of Manson but not in a single blog he uses use ambiguous language just to avoid the truth. His opinion is like in today’s world refreshing, raw, honest truth dose is required.
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
Manson’s argument is backed both by situational jokes as well as educational research that improving our lives hinges not on our ability to turn lemons into lemonade, but on learning to stomach lemons better. Not all human beings are perfect. All of them have some flaws as well as limitations. Not all of us are here extraordinary. Some of us are winners while some are losers here in the society.
So Manson advice to accept all the faults of yours and to move ahead. According to him once you start embracing all faults, uncertainties, fear etc and start taking all the pain, fear as a challenge then perseverance, courage, honesty, responsibility, forgiveness, curiosity etc. whatever you seek will come to you.
There a lot of things in our life that we can give a fuck about. So for that also the very first thing that you need to do is just figure out your priority for things. That means things that means a really a lot to you and those do a bit less. Money plays a vital role in life but giving importance on what you are doing in life is much better. Because your life experience is the real wealth of your life.
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k is a slap to the generation in a real sense to make them lead a happy life.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]