Book Description :
Webinars For Dummies takes the guesswork and uncertainty out of webinar creation. Written by John Carucci under the guidance of webinar technology company ON24, the book provides a roadmap for creating a webinar that effectively communicates to the audience without boring them to sleep. Webinars For Dummies gives you the insider’s perspective on techniques that have been proven effective time and again.
Webinars are becoming increasingly common as a way for businesses to connect with customers and partners without distance being a factor. Whether they take the form of a live presentation, a PowerPoint slideshow, or a combination of both, the beauty of the webinar is that it can be archived and viewed again after the initial set presentation. But this feature also adds a burden to the webinar creator, as the presentation must be understood outside of the live context. Creating what is essentially an archival presentation means considering a host of factors surrounding both content and organization.
eBook name: Webinars For Dummies
By: Sharat Sharan, John Carucci
File size: 29 MB
File format: PDF
for downloading this book click here : Download_LINKRead It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download