eBook Description :
PowerPoint, the number one presentation software, has been revised and improved with the introduction of Microsoft Office 2013. With this all-new, full-color book by your side, you will learn how to take full advantage of all of PowerPoint’s powerful and dynamic capabilities. Bestselling veteran For Dummies, author Doug Lowe breaks it all down so that you can create a powerful and effective slideshow presentation with the new wide-screen theme and variant that incorporates videos, pictures, and shapes, and allows you to create customized icons using powerful tools.
PowerPoint 2013 For Dummies points you to the power of this updated application so that you can create effective and impressive presentations.
- Shows you how to create presentations with pizzazz using the new collection of themes, and then helps you align shapes, text boxes, and graphics
- Zeroes in on all of PowerPoint’s updated features, such as zooming in and out smoothly, switch slides easily (in or out of sequence), and projecting to a second screen
- Explains how to Place and track comments next to the text you’re discussing so everyone can see who replied to whom, and when
- Highlights ways to work with hyperlinks, create web pages with PowerPoint, video edit, and much more
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]