Book Description :
More than 112 million people regularly use eBay. To find the best deals and make the best profits, you need the guidance in this book from eBay expert Marsha Collier! With more than half a million copies sold in previous editions, it’s packed with solid advice to help you get started, navigate the site, make winning bids, and learn to list and sell your own items successfully.
This edition explores eBay in the context of sites like Amazon, Facebook, and Pinterest and adds in-depth information on managing multiple auctions, creating a store, knowing the market, marketing your sales, and more.
Book Details :
eBook name: eBay For Dummies , 8th Edition
By: Marsha Collier
File size: 33 MB
File format: PDF
for downloading this ebook click here : Download_LinkRead Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download