Book Description :
The popularity of Android phones is simply exploding, so it’s a perfect time for popular For Dummies author Dan Gookin to update his bestselling guide to all things Android phones. From setup and configuration to taking advantage of the latest amazing Android features, this practical resource is designed to make new Android users comfortable and to help veterans get the most out of their Android phone.
Covering features that are common to the most popular Android phones, this book walks you through the basics of making calls, using the touchscreen, sending e-mails and texts, browsing the Internet, using the camera, staying in touch with social media, and so much more.
Book Details :
eBook name: Android Phones For Dummies – 2nd Edition
By: Sandra Geisler
File size: 43.3 MB
File format: PDF
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]